Monday, May 28, 2012

One week left until FIGZ

Yesterday, I printed some labels and placeholders in order to bring a bunch of single figures onto bases for FIGZ. From time to time, I painted representatives of various units in a sort of random mode - which results in a couple of new 'under construction' bases...

I'm currently working on several new Westphalian cuirassiers, having finished 3 for the 1st regiments and having five riders for the lifeguard cuirasssiers at 80%. I started to paint the horses, but with the given time, I think I won't have them completed soon.

Basically, business is killing my painting time. I had to concentrate on other things like tax declarations, Blog preparations, Facebook sites, bookkeeping, writing letters to different companies, etc.
This is all for my wifes' art shop (http://mischpalette.blogspot.de/), where she produces lots of creative things made out of paper or adhesive/non-adhesive foils. So if anyone of you needs a 100*60cm tank siluette on the wall or paper-built toy soldiers for decorating your hobbyroom windows, just let me know ;-)

Oh - and I'd like you to like that shop on facebook (just search for 'Mischpalette'), if you don't mind. We still need a bunch of clicks there in order to get the statistics functions activated. Thanks!

Okay, boys and girls - hope to see you all at FIGZ in Arnhem next weekend!

2 comments: