Monday, July 13, 2015

Adding the guards

Finally, I have found the right dyes. So here are the Italian guard grenadiers for my Pre-Bardin uniform project.



Looks as if this is going to be the last project contribution for some weeks. I still have Italian coast guards at 90% on my desk, but as long as I've got some free time, I'm mainly working on my contributions for this years' competitions at the ISSC show in Heiden.

The figures for that are completed (nothing Napoleonic this year!), now it's diorama time. Which is always the hardest part of it.



3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I always enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :-)
    I've just replaced the pics - the first ones looked a bit too blue-ish.

    ReplyDelete