Saturday, August 20, 2016

Austrian hungarian fusiliers - command

Another thing that I bought back at FIGZ was this assembly of command figures of Austrian-Hungarian fusiliers.
What I have in mind is a coloumn of infantry changing from march into charge. The command figures where a test to find out how the painted result would like. Next thing would be to buy the infantrymen. The figures are metal miniatures produced by Schmaeling miniatures (link)


What I like about this uniform is the combination of colours, especially the combination of blue and white.
The overall look is a bit edgy, as with most Schmaeling figures. Personally, I like them a lot because that company offers a wide range of poses.

Point is, that I'd need around ten sets of metal figures from Schmaeling and Franznap to complete the intended diorama. Which mean saving a lot of money and investing a lot of painting time. First-world-problems, eh? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment