Monday, December 31, 2018

Year's end

Well. That was it. Swoosh - 2018 is almost dead and gone. Freaking quick, the year passed by.

Unfortunately, this year became so much filled with business, politics and kid's sports that there had been almost no time at all for the hobby. Nevertheless, I have still not given up. There's a bunch of 25mm French hussars on my desk which I work on every now and then, plus I couldn't withstand to place an order on the new Strelets Prussian Landwehr sets. I've been waiting for years for good plastic Landwehr, so let's see how good they really are - and I promise that there's an unboxing article coming up in January.

As the next year will presumably not be much lesser busy then this year was, I don't make any painting plans this time - it would just put me under unnecessary stress. What we all don't need is unnecessary stress. ;-)

The only thing I can promise is that I'm not out of the hobby and that I'll keep up with what I'm doing - just way more slower then I did in the last years. And by the end of 2020, things are going to be much easier then today.

So for now, I wish all of you a good, healthy and happy new year. Make 2019 your year, folks!


3 comments:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    At least 160000 men and women are trying a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is easy and works every time.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it half full

    2) Proceed to follow this proven HACK

    you'll be 1-2lbs thinner the very next day!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nagaland Board 10th Model Question Paper 2022 Blueprint Available Students you can Download in Pdf format form this web page below given links. HSLC Regular and Private Students Prepare their Exam from these Sample Paper, Students have to Register for Appearing in Public Exam 2022. NBSE 10th Model Paper 2022 Provide SSLC Latest and Last Year Exam Study Material for Syllabus, Question Paper etc, Hindi, English Medium Pdf Format. So if you are also among those students who have Registered them self as a Regular or Private Student are Suggested to Download these Nagaland Board HSLC Sample Paper 2022 must Prepare all Subjects.

    ReplyDelete